[meteorite-list] List is getting torpid

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 10:33:34 -0700

Click on the link to see "The LIST" response to Bill's comments
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk_-XWpUFmU

Just Kidding,

Of course, I agree with Bill.. It seems that every meteorite forum
known to mankind is more active that the Met-list. Including (but not
limited to) NuggetShooter.com, Club Space Rock, Facebook and even
Gmail and Yahoo forums.

What's odd is I do get hundreds of views when I post a meteorite
related photo or video on this forum. Which means there are literally
hundreds if not thousands of people on this forum that feel the need
to stay but not show their presence.

About now I sense a collective yawn .......and delete......

right on cue!

Rock On Anyway!

--
Rock On!