[meteorite-list] How is Tucson Going?? Astronomy Event

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 06:17:32 -0700

Hi Jim:

>From a local, I am looking forward to seeing old friends and other locals
who I do not see very often. By Saturday February 1, it will have cooled
down to a high of 71 (it may hit 80 at the end of the month) and there is
a small chance of rain (should we blame those Colorado folks who will be
arriving around then?).

Also, if you have a car and "free" time, on Saturday February 8, at Pima
Community College East Campus (near Davis Monthan Air Force Base) there
will be an all-day astronomy expo and evening observing (if it is clear)
hosted by Astronomy Magazine. I will be there (for Girl Scouts, Planetary
Science Institute, and James Webb Telescope) and the Tucson Amateur
Astronomy Association and people from OSIRIS-REx will be there, too.

http://cs.astronomy.com/asy/b/daves-universe/archive/2014/01/16/gearing-up-for-our-big-tucson-star-party.aspx

Larry