[meteorite-list] NWA 7831 Diogenite Lots - Tucson Show Special - AD

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 19:50:26 -0500

Hello All,

Just a quick note to say the 287 gram Lot has Sold, but the other two are
still available...
Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to update this offering.

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163