[meteorite-list] [AD] Aerolite's Biggest and Best Sale Ever Ends Tuesday + Tucson News

From: Meteorite Men <meteoritemen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 15:14:54 -0700

Dear Listees:

Greetings from Tucson, where it's been a little chillier than usual
this winter. That being a friendly heads-up if you're heading this way
for the gem show.

Aerolite Meteorites LLC is currently raising funds for a major new
venture. As such, we are holding a MASSIVE pre-gem show sale. I have
selected many of the finest meteorites from our inventory and some are
discounted by as much as 50%. Savvy collectors will know that many of
our pieces are priced significantly lower than Tucson show wholesale
prices and many are below our own cost!

Sale items include some of our last giant, regmaglypted Campos, large
Sikhote-Alins, the last slice of our beautiful LL3.8 NWA 5793,
Juancheng, large legally exported Whitecourt (373.3 grams), a lovely
big Monnig Dimmitt with Oscar's original number, Taza, Gibeon,
Henbury, Nininger material and too much more to list. Sale prices
range from $199 to $10,000+ so there should be something for everyone.

This flash sale ENDS at 5 pm Pacific, this coming Tuesday, January 28.
We will never offer material at these low prices again, so take
advantage. This is a one-time blowout sale of quality material to
raise funds for our continuing educational outreach, publishing, and
documentary work.

See everything here:

http://www.aerolite.org/private-sale.htm

Sorry, no trades, no layaways.

If you are attending the gem show, buy now and pick it up in our
showroom! No tax, no shipping!

Members of the Aerolite Preferred Customer list had advance notice of
this sale and some choice pieces have already been snapped up. If you
would like advance notice of future special sales and new
acquisitions, you are invited to subscribe to our free newsletter
here:

As usual, I will be exhibiting in Suite 323 at the Hotel Tucson City
Center (InnSuites), in the big double suite alongside my good friend
Anne Black of Impactika (Suite 322). We are open daily from Friday,
January 31 through Saturday, February 15 from 10 am to 6 pm. Take
advantage of free parking at the Hotel Tucson City Center -- one of
the few places in Tucson where you can actually find a parking spot!
: )

Come visit us first this year. I will be offering great material at
radically discounted prices and there will be all kids of daily
specials, some of which you will not believe. We will have a lot of
never-before-seen material in the room this year. And . . . show
veterans will be pleased to know that my wonderful gem show sales
manager, Lisa Marie Morrison, is back from her travels in South
America and will be working with us again this year.

And finally: Our newest book will be published on February 1 and will
be available for sale in my showroom. "The World Came to Tucson" is a
marvelous personal history of, and journey through, the gem show, by
Tucson resident and Arizona historian Katherine Rambo. It's a great
read and is filled with exquisite images by Aerolite, "Meteorite Men,"
and Backcountry Photos photographer, Suzanne Morrison. Full color
throughout, with an Introduction by yours truly, and priced at only
$20, it's a marvelous take-home memento from the greatest show on
earth.

Looking forward to seeing many of you in a week or two. Safe travels!

Cheers and best wishes to all,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.meteoritemen.com