[meteorite-list] Near pure Olivine Meteorite

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 11:11:37 -0500

Hi Greg and List,

Lava bombs are beautiful if prepared properly. I had some a couple of
years ago. I sliced them thinly and polished them. They were
translucent and very pretty when backlit. Of course, the material was
friable and more than one slice broke during preparation. But it was
worth the trouble.

Best regards and Happy Huntings,

MikeG

--