[meteorite-list] Near pure Olivine Meteorite

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 11:02:36 -0500

Hi Jim,

Here is a good read about a volcanic maar crater in New Mexico that
deposited peridotite/olivine bearing lava 'bombs' with crustal/mantle
xenoliths. It is a great site to visit, went there in 2007 with a group of
friends and collected many specimens.
http://geoinfo.nmt.edu/tour/landmarks/kilbourne_hole/home.html

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163