[meteorite-list] Grand Opening of UCLA Meteorite Gallery

From: valparint at aol.com <valparint_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 19:35:12 -0700

Arlene was a prolific contributor to the Meteorite Picture of the Day. Her photographic techniques were varied - whimsical, unusual, artistic - and her photos were always well done. Check them out at

http://www.tucsonmeteorites.com/mpodgroup.asp?MC=C&NM=arlene schlazer

Thank you, Arlene, for your support of the MPOD. I will miss your photographs but I hope others will step up to fill the gap.

Paul Swartz
IMCA 5204
MPOD