[meteorite-list] KATOL (L6) is official

From: Jim Wooddell <jim.wooddell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 08:56:12 -0700

Hi Greg,

The find order is not necessarily important at all to
science.....although I think we all would agree that would be nice.
That's a hunter thing that does not mean much to science.

Field names and numbers are often in the bulletin comments if provided
during the submittable process.
My suggestion is that the samples studied would be assigned a number in
the order received by the Editor.
This completely eliminates the petty BS that goes on with some playing
numbers games.

Jim

--
Jim Wooddell