[meteorite-list] Etching advice

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 14:38:11 -0500

Hi Mendy and all,

Asking how some of the other dealers prep and etch meteorites is like
asking them to assist you in having a competitive edge over them. I
know your a sincere person and I would trust you with information but
it's hard to offer up advise while still in the business.

One item that all preppers should avoid is using tap water to process
meteorites as many city water supplies have chlorine in the water and
this can and will effect meteorites and even cause them to rust. I
think most everyone knows this but still will volinteer this info. Use
distill water instead.

Best!

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites