[meteorite-list] Science Journal: Earth's water didn't come from comets, scientists now say

From: Greg Crinklaw <crinklaw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 14:36:04 -0700

The answer to your questions is that it isn't definitive at all. That's
just the spin that journalists are putting on the story. We now have a
small number of data points with regard to the amount of deuterium in
comets and asteroids. Based on these data we can only say that we will
need many more data points to before we can come to any sort of
conclusion, much less one that is definitive.

The only thing that is definitive is that the water on earth did not
come from 67P. ;-)

Greg

--
Greg Crinklaw