[meteorite-list] HUGE Meteor Sighting in Cottonwood AZ - Stats from fall

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 08:08:54 -0700

Huh?

I never said there were stones on the ground...I never said anything
like that. Only that it was a huge sighting - which it was. However,
I hope my posts get people excited about a possible fall, since in my
opinion there is no greater rush than someone finding their first
fall. So, if my posts get people looking for information (though not
actively searching just yet) then I'm happy.

Like I said before. If a stone was found and therefor we had a
definitive search area many of us would go looking for more. Sonic
Boom reports or not!

Rock On!
Ruben Garcia
http://www.MrMeteorite.com