[meteorite-list] AD: Fantastic Translucent Olivine-Diogenite - MUST SEE

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 21:53:44 -0700

Hi Mike and all,

To be honest Bob and I were a little nervous since the NWA 7831
specimen we purchased for cutting was somewhat expensive. Sure small
fragments can be cheap, but a large solid specimen suitable for
cutting sure wasn't. In the end we just trusted Marlin and of course
he came through. The slices he produced surpassed our expectations.

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia