[meteorite-list] AD: Caddo County, OK Killer IAB Silicated Iron

From: Carl Agee <agee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 14:26:42 -0600

Hi Steve,

I was looking into IAB's recently and they are actually closely linked
to winonaites as their oxygen isotopes are identical.

Carl Agee
*************************************
Carl B. Agee
Director and Curator, Institute of Meteoritics
Professor, Earth and Planetary Sciences
MSC03 2050
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque NM 87131-1126