[meteorite-list] AD: Caddo County, OK Killer IAB Silicated Iron

From: Steve Arnold <meteorhntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 15:50:20 -0400 (EDT)

Hello List,

I figure I should jump in here and get my one last free ad in while I
can.

I have some small part slices of Caddo County, Oklahoma available now.

This is an amazing IAB silicated iron, unlike anything I have ever seen
before. In fact when it first hit the market years ago it was thought
it might have been a Lodranite. (That was back when lodranites were
still grouped by some as a "stony-iron" due to their high metal
content.)

These part slices, while small, dramatically exhibit a fine
Widmanstatten pattern. This is in stark comparison of other silicated
irons we often see. Some of these have a larger iron portions while
others have more silicates. I struggle to determine which I personally
like best...they all, while different to some extent, look awesome.

I have seen very little of this rare rock on the market, although in my
early days in the meteorite business, this was one that would catch my
attention in Bob Haag's Private Collection catalogs.

While not as special maybe as a Lodranite (type wise) it definitely is
prettier than any Lodranite I have seen.

$18/g - $20/g

Post card ID card comes with them at not cost, loaded in Riker Boxes
$5.00 extra. $5.00 Shipping
Check what I have here:

http://s361.photobucket.com/user/stevearnoldpmh/library/Caddo%20County%202

Look for SOLD to appear in the descriptions under the photos as they
sell.

Email me off list if you would like to buy one. Major Credit Cards
accepted as is Paypal.

Thanks for looking.

Steve Arnold
Host of Science Channel's TV Series Meteorite Men??????
www.ScienceChannel.com
Co-Founder of America's Meteorite Store: Meteorites & More, 28 1/2
Spring St., Eureka Springs, AR 72632
President Palladot Inc, Extra-terrestrial Gemstones??????
www.Palladot.com
Facebook:? MeteoriteMan??
Facebook:? SteveArnoldMeteorites
Facebook:? Meteorite Men