[meteorite-list] Missing witnessed falls.

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 13:36:26 -0600

The Comayagua fall from Honduras is likely never to be seen again. Supposedly sold to a university in Tegucigalpa. I offered a very high price and highly doubt a university would be able to pay in one of the poorest countries in Latin America. It seems to have vanished. What a loss as it penetrated a house and the entire bed while a man was laying in it!
Very sad because it is an incredible meteorite and the first fall in Honduras.
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone