[meteorite-list] Missing witnessed falls.

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 10:06:04 -0700

Oslo, Norway and Draveil, France.
Does anyone know why these two major falls are not yet published after being in the hands of scientists for years? What is the holdup on these large, rare and well known meteorite falls?
It is sad to see France's and Norway's recent hammer falls languishing in scientific purgatory. Now you know why I usually go and get them myself and let rapid work be done in the USA.
I'm sitting here with pieces of both on my desk wanting to catalog and put them officially into my collection but hard to do with no data on the books.
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone