[meteorite-list] Meteorite Times Magazine September 2013 Issue Now Up

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2013 09:15:49 -0700

Hello Everyone!

The September issue of Meteorite Times is now up and we're excited to
announce that we have a new Column titled "Mr. Monning?s Collection" by
Anne Black. To find out more you'll just have to read Anne's article :-)

As always we'd like to thank all the writers who make this possible!

The following URL gives access to the Web Browser View, Flash Magazine
View, and Mobile PDF.
http://www.meteorite-times.com/monthly-issues/

This page also has an easy way to view all of the "Mag View" issues in
the "Archives" section of the page.
http://issuu.com/meteorite-times/docs

Enjoy!

Paul and Jim