[meteorite-list] Fond memories of dear meteorite hunting friend-Jim Kriegh

From: Bernd V. Pauli <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 15:32:47 +0000

Hello List,
Hello Jim on your little Flora asteroid,

Thank you very much, Sonny!

The day Jim left us for good - October 10, 2007 - is once again
not far away and so it is good to read those "fond memories of a
dear meteorite hunting friend" !

Excerpt from Geoff's article:

"...I'll always think of Jim in his blue plaid shirt and gray tweed
hat, walking around the InnSuites during the Tucson Gem Show with his
notebook ..."

Oh well, time flies...but some of us surely remember Jim's little,
blue "Meteorite Collector's Logbook (by Jim Kriegh & Twink Monrad).

Monday, 27 Aug 2001, I got this email frim Jim:

"Today I put in the mail a small package to you (in a video mailing box)
which contains our Meteorite Collector's Logbook and the article Twink
had copied for you."

It has always been a great honor and a
distinction to be considered a friend
by Jim !!!