[meteorite-list] As - Halloween Sale - Rare October Meteorites, Rare Trinitite Thin-Section, Monroe (Halloween Meteorite) and more.

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 12:47:51 -0400

Hi Listees and Collectors,

Happy Samain, Happy Halloween, Happy All Hallow's Eve!

To celebrate the spooky holiday, I am offering 30% OFF everything on
the website, including items already on sale - total savings on select
specimens is over 50%! To get the discount, use coupon code "spook"
at checkout to get the discount.

First new offering is worth a look. Please forgive my photo for it -
the photo is terrible and does not do it justice. I am having camera
issues and until I can get a new or different camera, this is about
the best I can do with no macro-focus. It is a Trinitite thin-section
made by ex-NASA thin section maker Dave Mann.

There are only a handful of these thin sections in existence due to
the difficulty in working with this material. This TS is of the
highest quality and ready for study - double polished and uncovered.
The price reflects the rarity and this is the only one I have to
offer. Using the Halloween discount will get you a screaming deal on
this piece.

Trinitite Thin Section -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/trinitite-thin-section-extremely-rare-highest-quality-ready-for-study

All trinitite specimens and displays -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/trinitite?pagesize=24

October Meteorites : (some of these are very rare and my stock is running low)

Monroe (fell on Halloween 1849) - I only have three tiny speck
micromounts of this meteorite remaining. This is a hard one to get -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/monroe-1849-north-carolina-halloween-witnessed-fall-h4-micromount

Elenovka (October 15, 1971) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/elenovka-l5-chondrite-witnessed-fall-ukraine-1951-micromounts

Millbillillie (October 1960) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/millbillillie-witnessed-vestan-eucrite-meteorite-from-australia-micromount

Soko-Banja (October 13, 1877) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/soko-banja-rare-serbian-1877-historic-witnessed-fall-ll4-micromount

Bassikounou (October 16, 2006) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/bassikounou-witnessed-fall-h5-meteorite-mauritania-2006

All new specimens - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new?pagesize=48

If you have any questions or problems with checkout, feel free to
email me - curator at galactic-stone.com

Best regards and be careful out there tonight - drive safe and look
out for the kids!

MikeG

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com