[meteorite-list] Exploring the Solar System in Antarctica (NWA vs Antarctica)

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 09:00:38 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Hi all,

Just a thought. Don't know if it has been mentioned in this thread, but I wonder how many "Falls" have been reported out of the Antartic and what importance would the actual sighting of a meteor and it's recovery hold to the science and importance of the specimen? I can think of one for sure....time of arrival!

Cordially,

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536 MetSoc