[meteorite-list] Exploring the Solar System in Antarctica (NWA vs Antarctica)

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 06:54:41 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff Stated: " Papers on hot and cold desert meteorites are subequal, which is the trend we all see."

I agree with this statement.? They were not subequal just a few years ago meaning the trend is favoring hot desert finds long term.

The number of rare and unusual meteorites coming out of the hot deserts far exceed those being recovered from Antarctica.

Adam