[meteorite-list] special Tucson dates

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 11:40:11 -0700

Well, if you want to see meteorites perhaps you should make time to
Come to the City Center hotel, where about 80% of the meteorites at the show are displayed. It is a huge show, so if you only have a couple of days I would suggest coming before that weekend because you would not have time to see much.
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone