[meteorite-list] special Tucson dates

From: Mike Tettenborn <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 13:12:25 -0500

List,

For the first time I will be going to the Gem and Mineral show in Tucson in February. Can?t wait. We just booked a B&B about 20 minute drive in the desert and will be able to attend the show for a couple of days.

Is there a list out there of important meteorite dates during the show? Mike Blood?s auction and the birthday bash etc..

After some time in Tucson we also are travelling to Portal near the New Mexico boarder (60 miles form the nearest grocery store) for some deep sky observing at Arizona Sky Village.

Can?t wait!

Cheers,

Mike

Mike Tettenborn