[meteorite-list] Mars Meteorite May Fetch $160,000 At Auction

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 11:30:18 -0700 (PDT)

I dont disagree, lunar is my favorite but it makes me question... why has Lunar meteorite value decreased from $25,000 a gram to $400 a gram or less - in some cases as low as $200 a gram for one certain lunar meteorite?
Thats a loss in value of $24,600 or more in 14 years on lunar while Martian has increased.
Perhaps Martian samples are on the way to becoming the new king?

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WanderingStarMeteorites