[meteorite-list] AD: 175+ EBAY LISTINGS, Planetary, HED, PAC, Falls, Finds, and much more!

From: sales at bcmeteorites.com <sales_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 09:34:43 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I have 175+ items listed on eBay with more on the way - ALL METEORITE
RELATED!

Some great items ending in just the next few hours.

You will find:

** Martian, Lunar, HED, PAC, OC, Carbonaceous, Falls & Finds from
locations all over the globe, Bulk Lots, Rare, Unique, Museum Quality,
Impactites, Dealer lots, Wholesale items, and much, much, much more!

Check it out, I guarantee you will find something you like!

Shipping Worldwide!

http://stores.ebay.com/bcmeteorites

**AND**

http://www.ebay.com/sch/bcmeteorites/m.html