[meteorite-list] Chelyabinsk - Hammers for sure.

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 11:46:37 -0700

Hi Michael and all,
        Mike Farmer told me that many individuals struck houses, cars,
Buildings, etc, but that all the dealers he knew of (implying himself,
Included, I inferred) were simply bagging everything together.
        I am continually astonished at how people out to make money
Ignore their market as exemplified in this circumstance.
        Of course one would want to have accompanying photos and, if
Possible car owner names, etc, but I would not hesitate to pay substantially
More for a stone of this fall from Mike Farmer if he individually bagged
And labeled it and provided a photo of the struck item - I wouldn't
Necessarily buy such an item on eBay from an unknown source, but from
Mike Farmer I certainly would (or any other dealer I know and trust).
Furthermore, I personally know many other collectors who would pay
substantially more for known hammer stones from this fall. (or ANY hammer
fall, for that matter).
        I just don't get it.
        Michael