[meteorite-list] Terminal burst altitude vs. entry angle

From: Larry Atkins <thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 23:38:29 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Rob, All,

I've always been fascinated with the Carancas event. Wasn't that a
rewrite the books, rule breaker? What might the results have been had
the Russian meteor acted in the same manner and hit a large city dead
center? I doubt the locals would be running around picking up
meteorites!

Sincerely,
Larry Atkins
?