[meteorite-list] Chelyabinsk at White House today

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 22:48:24 -0400

I didn't see those videos. How the heck did I miss those? I did see
alot of videos of the booms, broken glass, and the aftermath, but I
didn't see any of people being blown around. Got a link to those? I
wanna see those, even though I feel a little creepy wanting to watch
that - the idea of people being hurt is terrible to me, but it's like
a trainwreck and I wanna see.

I did think about how the Russians in some of the videos seemed pretty
nonchalant about the explosions. I think people here in the US would
have been crapping themselves. No offense to the good ole USA, but
the Russians are a little harder to scare.

I hope I never see something like this first-hand. I admit, I would
need to change my pants afterwards, if I survived.

We really need to get some kind of detection network up and running,
and then put together a viable plan of action if we ever need to
interdict one of these objects on it's way to Earth again.

Best regards,

MikeG