[meteorite-list] (AD) METEORITES FOR SALE

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 11:34:10 -0500

Hi Arnold. Why do you say you do not see the prices coming down anytime
soon? There overpriced right now and there is plenty and plenty more that
will be found. Its an ordinary chondrite no less! Those that can't wait a
bit, of course its going cost you an arm and a leg to be the first on the
block to have one. Curious to know what you paid for your piece! All I can
say is, and no offence to anyone out there, is please do not sell your piece
of Chelyabinsk. Keep it locked away in your collection as I do not want it
in mine. Again I will wait until the craze calms down and or another Fall
happens so as to take away the price and attention of this Chelyabinsk fall.
I will wait when I truly know the Dealer and above all else PROOF that what
I bought is the real deal. Call me cautious, call me carefull, call me an
idiot, but I will play it safe on this one.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960