[meteorite-list] Urgent Attention: Major Meteorite Collectionstollen !!!!

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 18:54:11 -0400

Bruno and Carine,
We have been friends for a long time and you two have always been a joy to visit with. I have nothing against you but, like Elton said. This is a civil (money) matter more than a criminal (jail) matter. A better word for you to use here is " leveraged" instead of "extortion". Too me it looks like they used leverage to collect a debt not extortion. They convinced you to offer up a bunch of your inventory as compensation for a debt you owed them ?
Anybody that walked into Sean's room saw what was once your material because it was openly being marketed for sale. I know you know this because I saw you in meetings with Sean himself and he later told me he thought you were "pretty cool" but, he had nothing to do with your settlement with Braheem (sp).
The time to cry " wolf" was during the show. Not weeks later and if these folks had access to your shipments their must have been a reason. If they had access they could argue the shipment belonged to them. Again, like Elton said, this sounds like a civil action where you would need to sue them but, to claim theft in the United States you are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
You are yourself at risk of a libel law suit being filed against you and I would think all of you will piss away a lot of money on lawyers.
I hope you guys work this out and clear each others good names.
Best to all,
Carl
--
Cheers