[meteorite-list] Astrobiologists Find Ancient Fossils inFireballFragments

From: Jodie Reynolds <spacerocks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 18:56:37 -0700

Hello Shawn,

I'm not sure I see how it impacts religion all that greatly (in
general) - and probably don't care much.

Where I really differ is that "science is going to hush it up" - not
on your life. The group who breaks _real_ related science is going
to be rolling in more money than Capt. Kirk. Scientists don't work
that way - funding is always paramount. Being first to publish is
the be-all-end-all. Publish or Perish. And being known as the one
to first break that news and rewrite every science book in existence
for all of eternity would be entirely too tempting for anyone to take
a pass on it. If I were certain I had that in-hand, I'd publish in a
heartbeat.

--- Jodie