[meteorite-list] Public Radio Program about Meteors

From: Mike Hankey <mike.hankey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 10:41:33 -0500

Hello List,

A producer from NPR contacted me during the Russian meteor mania and
wanted to do an interview about meteors. Someone came out to my office
last week and recorded it while I talked with the host over the phone.
The interview was published this morning on their website:

Here's a link to the program:
http://tinyurl.com/br7t8ot

It airs at different times on different radio stations but the pod
cast is easiest.
http://thestory.org/Stations

I know i made at least one mistake regarding the size of asteroids (we
were talking about hazardous ones right before and I got mixed up). I
know this is the metlist so please freely point out any other mistakes
or misrepresentations. I was pretty nervous after it was recorded but
they did a nice job in the editing room.

Thanks,

Mike Hankey