[meteorite-list] Baygorria/Campo in Tucson 2005

From: Brandon <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 09:32:25 -0600

Speaking of silicated Campos, I am looking for a nice specimen, and have a 47.9g endcut of Zag w/ about 30% black crust in trade. It comes with H?pe provenance and is displayed in a display box with silica gel for protection. This isn't some of the rusted away junk you see these days, this is very fresh and displays a nice brecciatted matrix.

If interested, message me off list.

Thanks and have a great weekend everyone.

Regards,
Brandon D.
(eBay: Meteor-rite)