[meteorite-list] Meteorite market talk on radio

From: James Beauchamp <falcon99_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 07:46:56 -0800 (PST)

The night of March 23, 2010, two beautiful exploding events happened just West of Oklahoma City early evening. I was lucky to get them both on the allsky.

The next day I started getting calls from a local station. first they wanted a phone interview, then they wanted to come by the house and film the camera, then they asked "Hey, can you bring the camera in for a morning interview?"

Turns out, a station in Tulsa got one of them while doing an evening weather report, so I did a remote interview, then one in the studio.

I was really nervous, but they were so nice it never showed.

Sooo... not all are evil. Some really enjoy having science "go to" people around. :)