[meteorite-list] Meteorite market talk on radio

From: James Beauchamp <falcon99_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 19:55:23 -0600

When the March 2010 events occurred over Oklahoma, the local news stations treated me with nothing less than respect and warm welcome. They were fascinated by the event and the allsky camera. There was no controversy. It was an excellent opportunity for science education. My only regret is that no meteorites were found.

Not all media is evil.

Sent from my iPad