[meteorite-list] Baygorria vs Campo

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 11:50:46 -0800

Hi Jason, Mike and all,
        Baygorria is NOT Campo.
        Here is the story:
        E.T. Recovered Baygorria. However, while he was in
The midst of cutting, etching & distributing it, another
dealer distributed dozens of slices of Campo AS BAYGORRIA
to numerous institutions and individuals. This ultimately
lead to multiple institutions stating that Baygorria was not
a separate fall, but merely Campo sold under a different name.
        Ask E.T. About this.
        Michael