[meteorite-list] Rock Or Meteorite? Strange Object Crashes Through Roof Of Business

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 02:11:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
Here is a "resend" of a post that I sent to the List on June 24th (but it never appeared in the Archives):?

Re: [meteorite-list] Rock Or Meteorite? Strange Object????Crashes????Through Roof O...?

From
????* Robert Verish??
????* MEM??
????* Jimski47 at aol.com ???
????* photophlow at yahoo.com??
???
Hello All,

Just got notified by the Carnegie Museum in Pittsburgh that they've examined
the "impactor" and they have determined that it is composed of
"artificial materials".? That is all the information that I have at this
time.? For sure, the owner of the building (and their insurance
company), as well as the museum are disappointed in this outcome.?
I wonder if the insurance company will require a "report of vandalism" be filed with the police and/or FAA?

Bob V.