[meteorite-list] World's Largest Meteorites by Type

From: Carl Agee <agee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 12:08:58 -0600

The MetBull can be revised or updated with a write-up submitted to the
NomCom, but it requires an individual to take the time to actually do
that work. For example, I revised NWA 7034 to Martian Basaltic Breccia
after my original Achondrite-ung, a year earlier. As far as revising
TKW in the MetBull, a recent example is NWA 6963, which went from 83 g
in the original write-up to now 8 kg.

Carl

*************************************
Carl B. Agee
Director and Curator, Institute of Meteoritics
Professor, Earth and Planetary Sciences
MSC03 2050
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque NM 87131-1126