[meteorite-list] World's Largest Meteorites by Type

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 10:57:37 -0700 (PDT)

And that is the fundamental issue with the list ...

With some
meteorites that were found/fell as one mass, the TKW is more or less
accurate. With others that were not found/fell as one mass, the numbers
can be WAY off as is the case for Seymchan. The total recovered weight
can be much higher than what is reported in the? MetBull.

Mendy Ouzillou