[meteorite-list] ureilite for sale

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 18:01:59 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Dear List,

I consider it an honor to join Abdelfattah in the panalopy of persons slandered by Mike Farmer, although the scammer allegation is puzzling, as I have NEVER sold a meteorite to anyone in my life.... And the only one that came through my hands with that consideration in mind, the infamous Cat Mountain pairings classified by Dr. Ted Bunch, whom I recall has also been slandered by Farmer, was sold by someone else to Ruben Garcia. Whom I guess doesn't know he was scammed, nor the people he sold the slices to.

Anyone interested in the legitimacy of my descent can search Count Guido Deiro under GOOGLE IMAGES. There are more than 1500 hits and articles to look at including a few about my race horses running in England that bear my name. The English are easy on using fake titles publicly. You only get 3 to five years. Or look on Google Earth and find the four lane boulevard in Las Vegas named after me. It's easy to fool Mayors and City Councils too.

We is who we is.

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536 Met Soc