[meteorite-list] AD - Real Auctions Ending In A Few Hours!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 13:38:22 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List members,

I have some real auction style listings ending in a few hours.? I have been limiting the number of meteorite auctions from 72 a week down to around 20 a week in an effort to reduce time spent managing less desirable material since I am in no need of any more write-offs.

EBay auctions are still the least expensive way to add rare meteorites to your collection unless you have the time to go hunting yourself which is what I am going to do with the extra time I will gain by not listing so many auction items.? I want to get back into the field before it is completely off limits here in the United States which is happening at a saddening rate due to a few hunters who are more concerned about themselves than others.

Please take a look if you can spare few moments.? I also listed some investment grade artifacts if this kind of thing interests you.? They are at least worth looking at if you want to see what papered museum quality American artifacts look like.

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck

Adam

.