[meteorite-list] Steve Curry on LinkedIn

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 23:55:14 +0000

Everyone who sh**canned the request, don't worry -- you didn't miss much.

Poor Blaine!? This loon seems to be of the poo-flinging variety, in the hope that if he creates a large enough blizzard of sh**, something will stick, merited or not.?

I would report the fake profile in LinkedIn, but the hoops they want me to jump through for a spam generation machine are too much.

Best!
Tracy Latimer