[meteorite-list] Steve Curry on LinkedIn

From: Dick Lipke <RICHARDLIPKE_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 21:47:54 +0000 (UTC)

I know the feeling. It's like when the mail carrier drives right past the mail box leaving no bills,no advertisements,
not even a final notice for the 28 time about missing the opportunity of a lifetime on how to become wealthy overnight.
Not only a empty feeling but Might as well stab me right in the heat feeling also.

Richard Lipke