[meteorite-list] AD - New Mesosiderite, Howardite, Juanita de Angeles, Jilin, Minerals - All 30% OFF!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 18:15:52 -0500

Hi Listees and Collectors,

It has been almost 10 days since the last announcement, but I have
been very busy during that time. Some interesting new arrivals are
now listed in the store. The 30%-OFF sale is still ongoing, so this a
great chance to get these new pieces at a good discount. Use coupon
code "tucson" at checkout to get the discount on your entire order.

Note to my international customers - effective on January 28th, the US
Postal Service has increased their rates. The domestic increase was
minimal, but the international increase is significant. Prices for
First Class International and Priority International have increased by
30-100% in some cases, depending on the destination country, weight,
and size of the parcel. I have no control over this and the store
shipping calculator will automatically assess the new rates. If their
is any overcharge, I will refund the difference, but expect to see
higher shipping costs if you live outside the USA.

A recent episode of the TV show "Pawn Stars" featured a trinitite
specimen. As a result, I have received a flood of general inquiries
about trinitite. My email inbox is swamped and I have sold a year's
worth of trinitite in two weeks. This is good for sales of course,
but it has also doubled my workload and has slowed me down somewhat on
answering emails. If you are waiting for a recent reply, hang in
there - I am trying to get caught up tonight.

All but a small handful of packages have shipped from last week's
orders. The last remaining orders are shipping out tomorrow morning.

On with the new specimens - the star of the bunch is a big 10g slice
of NWA 7641 mesosiderite. This one is the last large piece on the
market and it won't last for long. I wish I had ten of them. I also
have some new micromounts and minerals.

NWA 7641 mesosiderite 10g slice -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-7641--gorgeous-fresh-saharan-mesosiderite--big-mirror-slice-10g

NWA 7641 mesosiderite micro part slice -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-7641--fresh-saharan-silicated-mesosiderite--micro-slice

NWA 7641 mesosiderite micromount frags -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-7641--fresh-saharan-mesosiderite-meteorite--micromount

Jilin - Chinese witnessed fall, micromount frags -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/jilin--historic-chinese-meteorite--one-of-the-worlds-largest-micromount

Juanita de Angeles - "as found" fragment, 2.76g -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/juanita-de-angeles--mexican-h5-meteorite-from-mine-as-found-fragment-276g

NWA 2696 - Vestan Howardite, micromount frags (some w/crust) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-2696--shocked-howardite-meteorite-from-vesta--micromounts

Mineral & Crystal Grab Bag -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/rock-and-mineral-grab-bag--limonite-amethyst-pyrite-calcite-and-more

La Brea Tar Pits Asphaltum -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/la-brea-tar-pits--natural-tar-sample--asphaltum

All new offerings -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new?pagesize=24&s=newest&page=1

If you have any questions, or problems with the checkout, contact me
via email - curator at galactic-stone.com or meteoritemike at gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

MikeG

--