[meteorite-list] AD -Special Auctions Ending In A Few Hours!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 15:07:49 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

I have several great auctions ending tonight (Monday Night Specials) and tomorrow evening.? All started at just 99 cents with no reserve.

Many great and rare specimens can be found at the link below:

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

I will be raising my postage rates on next weeks auctions so take
advantage of the shipping savings tonight and tomorrow night for those who are
international.? Fortunately, Domestic Priority Mail is somewhat
reasonable but international First Class will go up by 40% starting next week.

Thank You for looking and if you are bidding, good luck!

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection

themeteoritesite.com