[meteorite-list] OT: USPS price increase: international = crazy increase!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 07:00:10 -0800 (PST)

This is typical of USPS and Government in general.? Give absolutely no warning of impending price or tax increases and make decisions at the last possible second.? There are going to be a lot of shocked taxpayers once they realize all of the hidden tax increases in the Affordable Health Care Act.? As far as shipping goes, USPS is famous for surprise increases.? I remember 8 years ago when a small flat rate Priority Mail box cost only $2.80. It is now exactly double at $5.60.

How many people's salaries have doubled in the last 8 years?? The government should learn to manage our money better instead of spending it like a drunken gambler.?? At least the gambler is spending his own money.? Most of us are forced to live within our means!

I can hear the complaining now from eBay buyers about the new shipping price hike.? We go through this once or twice a year.?

Happy Shipping,

Adam