(unknown charset) [meteorite-list] Tucson show internet access phonecard

From: (unknown charset) 博方 李 <bryanlilee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 22:22:56 +0800 (CST)

To my meteorite friends who live in Tucson or familiar with the place: This is my first time to attending the show, and I had made the plan to drive by myself from the TUS international airport to the hotel I booked and drive to those show places. In that condition, I need to purchase a monthly phonecard or a "pay-in-advance" phonecard to provide an internet access for my Iphone, so that I can use the google map thru the phone and get my way easily. Could anyone tell me where is the nearest place to purchase the phonecard around the TUS international airport, and how much it will cost for a monthly card with 1G internet flow rate? Any replies or suggestions will be appreciated, many thanks!

Bryan