[meteorite-list] Oman contributed 16% of world's meteorite finds in 2011

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 17:06:37 +0100

But it was reported also here on the list, that in the Farmer/Ward trial the
court decided that the mining decree wasn't violated?

Btw. I can't find the decree anymore on web for free.
Only for buying at 80$ ....tststs.... strange country, where you have to pay
first to know, whether you act legally or illegally.

And since when does the meteorite world take the press for a reliable source
of information?

Best,
Martin,
Who never read the NYT again ;-)