[meteorite-list] Oman contributed 16% of world's meteorite finds in 2011

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 07:56:54 -0800 (PST)

Luckily, all my offerings from Oman predate this royal decree or were covered under one of three permits issued to the Germans.? Once I am sold out,? I will no longer offer meteorites from Oman.? We can ad meteorites from the United States which I will no longer be restocking.? I never thought I would see the day when meteorites like Gold Basin, Jellen and Franconia would be considered illegal contraband.

This is a distributing trend that? will continue due to the popularization of meteorites in the press and on cable TV.

Happy Hunting,

Adam