[meteorite-list] NWA 7034

From: Prof. Zelimir Gabelica Université de Haute Alsace ENSCMu, <zelimir.gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 17:56:15 +0100

...or "SNACS" ? (close to "snick", sometimes supposed being the
popular pronounciation of the former "SNC")

Of course, I second "Saharaite", (always favoring a name over a number)

Incidentally the former proposal "SNCB" appears a little funny, almost
ridiculous to us Belgian citizens, bacause "SNCB" is here the well
known abbreviation for "Soci?t? Nationale des Chemins de fer Belges"
(our National Railway Society)...

Funny discussion....

Zelimir

--